Dresses are my best friends! Yeah, I said it!. If you viewed my closet, you would see that 90 % of my clothes, are dresses. There are red ones, black ones, blue ones, floral ones, every colour that you could imagine. I probably own 2 skirts. Haha, I’m a weirdo.
So, why do I love wearing dresses so much? Well, here’s why…..
1)It’s so easy – All you have to do is throw on a dress and go. YES, it’s that easy, no fuss, no stress. I’m lazy OK?.I like things that are easy, don’t you?
2) Dresses make me look good – Have you ever passed by a mirror and looked at yourself and said “Damn son, I LOOK GOOD’. Yeah, dresses make me feel like that. You should try it sometime.
3) Skirts are the worst – Yo, I can’t deal with skirts. Like I can’t. When you buy a skirt you have to find the right top to go with it. You have to find the right type of skirt for your taste and style. Like hmm do I want to wear an ‘A’ line skirt or a pencil skirt. Or, hmm ‘A’ line skirts make me look fat so I’m not going to wear it. Lol, too much work.
4) It lifts my mood – One day when I was feeling down I tried on a red dress in my closet and I instantly felt better. Instantly, I just started smiling and laughing.
5) I like showing off my legs – Ok, so I have nice legs, I get compliments on them all the time. Wearing pants doesn’t allow me to do that, hence why I love wearing dresses.
6) Dresses make me feel free – I don’t know why, but when I wear a dress, I feel free. I can feel the wind on my legs. I can feel the sun on my skin. Dresses just makes me feel happy and free.
Look, I’m not telling anyone to love or wear dresses. I love them because of the reasons above.Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, whether that’s jeans, or skirts or if you feel like wearing an outfit straight off the runway. Or, if you feel like wearing sweatpants.
Be your authentic self always.
My dress is from Zara. I bought it last December but unfortunately it’s not in stock anymore. However, you can find similar ones Here
What item of clothing do you like wearing the most?
Follow me on :