I love Kim Kardashian. Yeah, judge me, I don’t care. Whenever I watch the show, Kim always makes me laugh with her antics and I just love… Read more “I Decided To Dress Like Kim Kardashian For A Day”
Have you ever seen the movie The Duff? If not, you should watch it. Like seriously. If you haven’t watched it, are you even human? I don’t… Read more “Random Thoughts : Bullying Can End”
Hi guys! Did you miss me? I really missed blogging this week but I wasn’t feeling well emotionally and physically but I’m glad I’m feeling better and… Read more “Poutine Feast”
Setting sprays aren’t my thing. I usually just bake, brush off and go. I’ve tried setting sprays and I just end up being more oily. Oiliness is… Read more “MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Matte Spray”
I know, you’re probably wondering why I’m writing about dating. After all, my blog is about Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Travel. Confused? Keep reading. Well, I decided… Read more “Random Thoughts – Dating Apps Are Exhausting”
Imagine for a second that lipsticks were never invented. There would be chaos. Girls would be walking around with their lips dry, there would be no color… Read more “Review : Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick”
Being organized is hard, for me. If you googled the least organized person, my name would probably come up. You know what they say, “Bad habits die… Read more “Makeup Organizer”
Have you ever had some really negative thoughts? Thoughts like “I’m not pretty enough” or “I don’t deserve this job” or, “No one is going to love… Read more “Releasing Negativity”
Baking is a makeup technique that involves letting a setting powder sit on the face for an extended period, usually on top of concealer. I remember the… Read more “Beauty: The Product I Use for Baking my Face”
Online shopping is not for everyone, maybe that’s why I like it so much. All you have to do is put your items in your shopping cart and you’re done! No hard lifting, no stress.So easy!
I’ve been shopping online now for a long time. Do I go to the mall? Yes, sometimes but I’m often disappointed.
So, why do I like it so much?
1) I can get the new arrivals before they arrive in the store – Sometimes, I’ll see something online and want to purchase it but, when I go into the store they say they haven’t received it yet. Like what? I like my clothes fresh out the warehouse you know what I’m saying?
2) You don’t have to wait in line – Have you ever been inside Zara on a Friday? Girl, you should see that line. Ain’t nobody got time for that! Who wants to spend hours in a line when you can have your clothing delivered right to your door.
3) You get to stand out – Online shopping allows you to stand out. You get the chance to wear one of a kind pieces that no one else has. Every time I wear something unique people ask me “Where did you get that from?” and I’m like “Online!’.
4) It’s easy – All you need is your credit card or visa debit and that’s it. LOL. You don’t have to spend hours walking through the mall looking for stuff. You just go online and search for what you want and BAM you purchase it and it’s delivered to your door. It’s like magic!
5) Online has what I want – Have you ever gone into the mall and couldn’t find what you wanted? Yeah, that’s me. I often go into the mall with a vision and most times the mall doesn’t have my vision. P.s. mall, can you get my vision? Hahah.
Online shopping is really convenient. A lot of my friends say that they could never do it. They ask me “So how do you know your size?”, well, from experience girl.
The first time I bought jeans online they were so tight! But over the years from going to the store and knowing what my size actually is, I now know how it works. You could say I’m a pro now, hahaha.
I only go into the mall really if I’m close by to one, or to test out makeup in Sephora.
As I said before online shopping isn’t for everyone but it works for me. I love it, it’s so easy!
Find similar Rompers Here
How do you shop? Comment below
Follow me on